The wellbeing and health of our guests and our employees are our highest priority. We’re taking all necessary precautions to take care of you by implementing the following:
Body Temperature Checks
- All staff members and suppliers will have their body temperature measured every day upon entering the hotel premises.
- All hotel guests and visitors are also required to have their body temperature measured upon entering the hotel premises.
Special Hygiene Practices
- All staff members are mandated to wear a surgical mask during their work duty.
- All guests and visitors are required to cleanse their hands with the hand sanitizer available at the hotel main entrance.
- All guests and visitors are required to complete a health declaration form including recent history of travelling during the last 14 days prior to arrival at hotel.
- Visitors to hotel guest rooms must be pre-registered at check-in desk.
- All guests with suspicious symptoms will be asked to go to the nearest hospital for medical check prior to checking in the hotel, otherwise hotel stay will be denied.
- All guests and visitors are required to put on a surgical mask at all the public areas of the hotel including the shuttle bus.
- Main entrance carpet in the hotel lobby are disinfected and cleaned every hour.
- All lift buttons are cleaned and sterilized every hour.